- Banking, Capital Markets and other Financial Services
- Company Law, Corporate Reorganisation and Restructuring
- Conveyancing, Resort Development and Real Estate Development
- Commercial, Business and Trade Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatization and Joint Ventures
- Mining and Energy Law
- Tel: (876) 929-9677-8
- Fax: (876) 929-5755
Danielle was admitted to practice in December 2016 and is a graduate of the University of the West Indies, Mona where earned her Bachelor of Laws degree with First Class Honours. She later obtained her LEC from the Norman Manley Law School where she graduated on the Principal’s Roll of Honour. Before commencing her legal education she attended Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts where she completed a Bachelor of Arts degree with double major in Political Science and Spanish.
While at the Law School, Danielle was a member of the Academic Committee and the Corporate and Commercial Working Group. She was the recipient of the Chief Justice’s Prize and the Course Director’s prizes for best performance in the Law of Evidence in her first year at the Law School and the H. Aubrey Fraser Memorial Prize and the Raphael Codlin & Co Prizes in her second year.
Danielle currently practices in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law. She enjoys baking, jogging and travelling.